Monday, January 9, 2012

FREE PRINTABLE Valentine Tags

Well, upgrading my computer is taking a bit longer than anticipated. Who knew I had so much junk on my little laptop. But ooooh! the great things I will create when it's done.



So for now I would like to share the Valentine's tags I created last year. I featured them on my family blog, Searching Simplicity. That was before I had my shop and this blog.





Download the tags --> HERE. Cut them out, add a little ribbon, and attach to a cute pencil. Let your friends know they are the "write" one for you!!




I hope to have my computer up and running shortly. But until then...Enjoy these tags!!

4 comments:

  1. these are a great idea....i love it!!! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this file. It is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Our Crew will arrive at least 15 minutes before your party starts to establish
    the playing area and set up the equipment.


    laser skirmish

    ReplyDelete